I am a Visiting Assistant Professor at St. Olaf College, originally from Little Rock, AR. I received my Ph.D. in mathematics from Iowa State University in May 2018, under the supervision of Dr. Leslie Hogben, and my B.S. in mathematics from Clark Atlanta University in May 2012. My research interests include graph theory, linear algebra, and combinatorial matrix theory. Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
- Current Student Evaluations
- Past Student Evaluations
- Fall 2018 -Calculus I, Instructor, St. Olaf College
- Spring 2018 -Theory of Linear Algebra, Grader, Iowa State University
- Fall 2017 -Applied Linear Algebra, Grader, Iowa State University
- Fall 2016 - Calculus I: Team Based Learning, TA, Iowa State University
- Fall 2015 - Calculus I, Instructor, Iowa State University
Fall 16-Spring 17 Mathematical Sciences Institute, Graduate Tutor
2016 Summer EDGE Program for Women, Graduate Mentor
The EDGE Program, funded primarily by the National Science Foundation, is designed to strengthen the ability of women and minority students to successfully complete graduate programs in the mathematical sciences.
2015 REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates), Graduate Research Assistant
- Zero forcing propagation time on oriented graphs. Adam Berliner, Chassidy Bozeman, Steve Butler, Minerva Catral, Leslie Hogben, Brenda Kroschel, Jephian Chin-Hung Lin, Nathan Warnberg, Michael Young. (Discrete Applied Mathematics 224 (2017), 45-59.)
- On the tree cover number of a graph. Chassidy Bozeman, Minerva Catral, Brendan Cook, Oscar GonzÃƒÂ lez, Carolyn Reinhart. (Involve, a Journal of Mathematics 10-5 (2017), 767--779. DOI
- Minimum rank of graphs with loops. Chassidy Bozeman, AnnaVictoria Ellsworth, Leslie Hogben, Jephian Chin-Hung Lin, Gabi Maurer, Kathleen Nowak, Aaron Rodriguez, James Strictland. Electron. J. Linear Algebra 27 (2014): 907-934.